Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

"Heart 2 Heart" ABC Challenge

This is the first time I've participated in the "Heart 2 Heart" Challenge.  Here is their link if you want to learn more: http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/


They have a new challenge every Monday and you have all week to work on your project.  Its fun to have some inspiration.

The challenge this time is ABC.

Here is what I had to include in my project:
A= Alphabet. Use alphabet stamps, stickers, etc.... in some way on your project
B= Boy. Your project must be for a boy.
C= Chocolate. You must include the color Chocolate (or other dark brown) somewhere on your artwork.


Here is my project:
Its a sign that says, "Ribbit"


I made it to match a baby quilt I have for my little boy.  You can see the quilt in the picture above.  I have a dream of hanging the quilt on the wall along side of the "Ribbit" sign.

I used lots of textured cardstock:
key lime
taffy
crystal blue


I used cocoa  and cranberry ink  and dark brown stayzon for my frogs so I could "paint" them with my waterbrush.  


Chocolate ribbon ties the whole thing together.


I hope you like it!

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is too cute, it will look great on the wall. Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!! Thanks for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, I bet it looks great hanging in baby's room. Congrats on the Friday Five!

    ReplyDelete